VVS Machining Solutions: From Customer Success to Financial Success (Part A)
VVS Machining Solutions, a provider of drills, mills, and inserts for manufacturers in India, faced growing competition. As sales and profits flattened, the company needed to tighten its focus. But on what? CEO A.K. Chandran had to find a systematic way to determine VVS’s most important customer value drivers.
Instructions To Download from Study.net
To obtain instructor copy, please follow these steps
- Login to www.study.net and register as faculty
- To add C-CUBES content items click on the C-CUBES 2021 course title
- Click “Edit Course” , “Course Materials” “Add Material”
- Click option 1 “Search Study.Net’s Publishing Partner Library”
- Click under Content Type “articles and cases”
- Click under Discipline “Business Management”
- Click under Content Provider scroll down to “Collaborative for CUBES
- Click “Continue”
You can then browse the C-CUBES case collection and add any specific content titles to your course.
Screenshots to add C-CUBES content below.