Being Boeing - B
The Boeing Company had been losing market share to its low-cost European competitor Airbus SE for four years. CEO Harry Stonecipher believed pricing failed to drive customer value. With a new dynamic sales chief at the helm, Stonecipher set out to regain market share without lowering prices. What role did an empowered sales team, product superiority and a new aircraft financing division play in Boeing’s turnaround?
Instructions To Download from Study.net
To obtain instructor copy, please follow these steps
- Login to www.study.net and register as faculty
- To add C-CUBES content items click on the C-CUBES 2021 course title
- Click “Edit Course” , “Course Materials” “Add Material”
- Click option 1 “Search Study.Net’s Publishing Partner Library”
- Click under Content Type “articles and cases”
- Click under Discipline “Business Management”
- Click under Content Provider scroll down to “Collaborative for CUBES
- Click “Continue”
You can then browse the C-CUBES case collection and add any specific content titles to your course.
Screenshots to add C-CUBES content below.