The Deli that Did
SAP Americas’ CEO Bill McDermott bought his first business at age 17. In four years, he grew the deli to serve 500 customers daily thanks to his intensive customer focus. A buyer approached McDermott but had questions before purchasing the restaurant. Was the deli positioned to satisfy target customers? What gave it a competitive advantage? And did it have a viable growth strategy?
Instructions To Download from Study.net
To obtain instructor copy, please follow these steps
- Login to www.study.net and register as faculty
- To add C-CUBES content items click on the C-CUBES 2021 course title
- Click “Edit Course” , “Course Materials” “Add Material”
- Click option 1 “Search Study.Net’s Publishing Partner Library”
- Click under Content Type “articles and cases”
- Click under Discipline “Business Management”
- Click under Content Provider scroll down to “Collaborative for CUBES
- Click “Continue”
You can then browse the C-CUBES case collection and add any specific content titles to your course.
Screenshots to add C-CUBES content below.