Regression Basics For Customer Research
This note provides an understanding of the concepts behind regression analysis for customer research. Students might confuse “running a regression using software” with an “understanding of regression.” This note is designed to accomplish the latter.
Sales and Advertising: A Basic Example
A manager believes increasing spending on marketing-mix factors like advertising leads to higher sales. Statistically, we are interested in knowing if sales and advertising are related. The nature and magnitude of this relationship can be expressed in three different ways, each building upon the other:
Instructions To Download from Study.net
To obtain instructor copy, please follow these steps
- Login to www.study.net and register as faculty
- To add C-CUBES content items click on the C-CUBES 2021 course title
- Click “Edit Course” , “Course Materials” “Add Material”
- Click option 1 “Search Study.Net’s Publishing Partner Library”
- Click under Content Type “articles and cases”
- Click under Discipline “Business Management”
- Click under Content Provider scroll down to “Collaborative for CUBES
- Click “Continue”
You can then browse the C-CUBES case collection and add any specific content titles to your course.
Screenshots to add C-CUBES content below.