Listening to the Voice of the Customer
To ensure that products and services satisfy customer needs, it is essential for a firm to gather their customers’ “voice”. Stated differently, listening to customers is a first and essential step for developing and implementing a customer-centric strategy.
The process of listening to customers can take many forms. Informal listening happens when managers and front-line employees talk to customers in the normal course of providing service. Qualitative listening happens when companies conduct in-depth interviews, focus groups, and observational studies to understand customer needs. More accurate, and quantifiable listening takes the form of customer surveys.
CUSTOMER LISTENING THROUGH CUSTOMER SURVEYS…
Instructions To Download from Study.net
To obtain instructor copy, please follow these steps
- Login to www.study.net and register as faculty
- To add C-CUBES content items click on the C-CUBES 2021 course title
- Click “Edit Course” , “Course Materials” “Add Material”
- Click option 1 “Search Study.Net’s Publishing Partner Library”
- Click under Content Type “articles and cases”
- Click under Discipline “Business Management”
- Click under Content Provider scroll down to “Collaborative for CUBES
- Click “Continue”
You can then browse the C-CUBES case collection and add any specific content titles to your course.
Screenshots to add C-CUBES content below.