How Emotions Influence Decision Making: A Summary
Affect is the general term used to describe three types of states—moods, emotions, and decision-generated affect—that can influence strategic decision making. The three affective states include:
DISCRETE EMOTIONS & THEIR EFFECT ON DECISION MAKING
This note provides a detailed overview of specific emotional states pertinent to decision-making. It defines the emotional state, describes the physical manifestations of the emotional state, and provides a summary of how each emotion influences decision making. Studying this table should help improve your decision making by providing insights into how emotions influence the decision-making process.
Instructions To Download from Study.net
To obtain instructor copy, please follow these steps
- Login to www.study.net and register as faculty
- To add C-CUBES content items click on the C-CUBES 2021 course title
- Click “Edit Course” , “Course Materials” “Add Material”
- Click option 1 “Search Study.Net’s Publishing Partner Library”
- Click under Content Type “articles and cases”
- Click under Discipline “Business Management”
- Click under Content Provider scroll down to “Collaborative for CUBES
- Click “Continue”
You can then browse the C-CUBES case collection and add any specific content titles to your course.
Screenshots to add C-CUBES content below.