Hain Celestial Group: Working with Activist Investors (B)
Hain Celestial Group CEO Irwin Simon and activist investor Carl Icahn enjoyed a fruitful relationship after Icahn purchased 12% of the company in 2010. The executives had their tensions, though, and Simon knew the relationship was performance dependent. How did relationship management help Hain grow?
Instructions To Download from Study.net
To obtain instructor copy, please follow these steps
- Login to www.study.net and register as faculty
- To add C-CUBES content items click on the C-CUBES 2021 course title
- Click “Edit Course” , “Course Materials” “Add Material”
- Click option 1 “Search Study.Net’s Publishing Partner Library”
- Click under Content Type “articles and cases”
- Click under Discipline “Business Management”
- Click under Content Provider scroll down to “Collaborative for CUBES
- Click “Continue”
You can then browse the C-CUBES case collection and add any specific content titles to your course.
Screenshots to add C-CUBES content below.