Do’s and Don’ts for Emotionally Intelligent Decision Making
How can business executives deal effectively with coworkers, solicit constructive feedback, and make decisions to improve company performance? This technical note offers executives and managers examples of open-ended questions they can use to drive effective conversations, understand other perspectives, help coworkers articulate their feelings, and avoid emotionally unintelligent statements.
Instructions To Download from Study.net
To obtain instructor copy, please follow these steps
- Login to www.study.net and register as faculty
- To add C-CUBES content items click on the C-CUBES 2021 course title
- Click “Edit Course” , “Course Materials” “Add Material”
- Click option 1 “Search Study.Net’s Publishing Partner Library”
- Click under Content Type “articles and cases”
- Click under Discipline “Business Management”
- Click under Content Provider scroll down to “Collaborative for CUBES
- Click “Continue”
You can then browse the C-CUBES case collection and add any specific content titles to your course.
Screenshots to add C-CUBES content below.