Developing and Executing a Customer-Based Strategy
Customers are the largest source of cash flow for most firms. Not surprisingly, the market value of a firm increases as the customer base of a firm strengthens. Customers provide cash flow in the form of sales, royalties, and fees. Customers help grow a firm organically by repurchasing, recommending the business to peers, inviting bids for new business, and engaging in positive word-of mouth.
A firm cannot satisfy any and every customer. To satisfy customers successfully, a firm needs to focus on its target customer segments, execute with fidelity to fulfill their needs. With relatively higher customer satisfaction, the firm can grow its customer base, and cash flow. …
Instructions To Download from Study.net
To obtain instructor copy, please follow these steps
- Login to www.study.net and register as faculty
- To add C-CUBES content items click on the C-CUBES 2021 course title
- Click “Edit Course” , “Course Materials” “Add Material”
- Click option 1 “Search Study.Net’s Publishing Partner Library”
- Click under Content Type “articles and cases”
- Click under Discipline “Business Management”
- Click under Content Provider scroll down to “Collaborative for CUBES
- Click “Continue”
You can then browse the C-CUBES case collection and add any specific content titles to your course.
Screenshots to add C-CUBES content below.