HealFirst Clinics: Designing an Experiment - A
Dr. Culverton Smith, chairman and CEO of HealFirst Clinics, was looking for strategies to better quantify the benefits of employee training. His team presented him four experimental designs intended to explore the relationship between online practice modules and clinic results. This interactive case allows readers to evaluate the designs alongside Smith.
Instructions To Download from Study.net
To obtain instructor copy, please follow these steps
- Login to www.study.net and register as faculty
- To add C-CUBES content items click on the C-CUBES 2021 course title
- Click “Edit Course” , “Course Materials” “Add Material”
- Click option 1 “Search Study.Net’s Publishing Partner Library”
- Click under Content Type “articles and cases”
- Click under Discipline “Business Management”
- Click under Content Provider scroll down to “Collaborative for CUBES
- Click “Continue”
You can then browse the C-CUBES case collection and add any specific content titles to your course.
Screenshots to add C-CUBES content below.