Customer Model Analytics for Strategic Insights
Businesses must be able to identify their customer value equation, importance-performance matrix, and value map to draw the insights necessary to enhance value. This note defines each of these tools, breaks down the process of creating them, and shows how companies can use them to make themselves customer focused.
Instructions To Download from Study.net
To obtain instructor copy, please follow these steps
- Login to www.study.net and register as faculty
- To add C-CUBES content items click on the C-CUBES 2021 course title
- Click “Edit Course” , “Course Materials” “Add Material”
- Click option 1 “Search Study.Net’s Publishing Partner Library”
- Click under Content Type “articles and cases”
- Click under Discipline “Business Management”
- Click under Content Provider scroll down to “Collaborative for CUBES
- Click “Continue”
You can then browse the C-CUBES case collection and add any specific content titles to your course.
Screenshots to add C-CUBES content below.