C-CUBESTM Retail Benchmark?
- Started in October 2017, as an industry-specific deep dive into consumers’ perceptions of the most prominent retailers in the country.
- Over 6,000 customer responses across North America and growing
- Benchmark performance for top-50 retailers (national and regional).
- Respondents also rate retailers on industry-specific issues, and specific shopping habit responses (e.g., extent of online and mobile shopping, Thanksgiving day shopping etc.)
- C-CUBESTM researchers have developed a demonstrable statistical link between overall customer satisfaction scores from the C-CUBESTM Retail Benchmark and financial performance such as sales, EBITA, margins and pricing power.
Why use C-CUBESTM Retail Benchmark?
- Compare firm’s performance on loyalty drivers and overall customer satisfaction relative to industry and aspirational benchmarks
- Obtain leading insights into retail trends such as online and mobile shopping, show-rooming, and holiday shopping.
- Determine key strategic areas to performance and position themselves against close competitors and best-in class firms.
- Simulate tangible financial performance improvements resulting from targeted initiatives in key strategic areas.